[License-discuss] For Discussion: Open Logistics License v1.1

Andreas Nettsträter andreas.nettstraeter at openlogisticsfoundation.org
Mon Nov 28 07:09:59 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Attached you will find the latest version of the Open Logistics Licence, now version 1.2.
We have tried to respond to McCoy's comments and made some of the wording clearer and more explicit.

Do you see any open issues or possible problems? If there are no further comments, we would go into the licence approval process with this version.

Thank you in advance and have a good week.

Best regards
Andreas