[License-discuss] in opposition of 'choice of law' provisions in FOSS licenses

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Thu Dec 15 17:58:24 UTC 2022

Pamela Chestek wrote:
> I'm asking that the conversation between Larry and Bradley been held
> privately. Both have had your say publicly and I'd prefer that the dispute
> not escalate here.

I had, in fact, started an a offlist discussion with Larry before Pam posted
this, and I can report that Larry and I are having a lovely private
conversation, but it is admittedly very much off-topic at this point.  I
appreciate your indulgence in letting *this* post go through; I share it
because I suspect that most people assume that an offlist discussion of that
nature means some unpleasantness raged on in private, but I can report in
this case, Larry and I are having a very amicable private thread spawned from
this discussion. ☺

  -- bkuhn