[License-discuss] Status of earlier AFL licenses?

Kevin P. Fleming kevin+osi at km6g.us
Wed Sep 8 19:27:52 UTC 2021

I don't understand how the licenses could no longer be 'valid', unless
some sort of law or other external factor has made them so. They may
be obsolete, superseded,  not recommended for use by their
author/steward, etc., but their text is likely just as 'valid' today
as when they were published.

McCoy's suggestion of placing them in the 'superseded' category seems
correct, assuming they had ever been approved by OSI.