[License-discuss] Thoughts on the subject of ethical licenses

Gil Yehuda gyehuda at verizonmedia.com
Wed Mar 11 21:33:10 UTC 2020

Josh thank you.
This topic is very important and we're all passionate about it. Written
text in email groups is notoriously bad for conveying nuance. I was hoping
to come across more balanced than perhaps I did. My essential message is
that as a discussion list we're most effective toward our goals when we
focus on improving *open source* licensing.

Gil Yehuda: I help with external technology engagement