[License-discuss] On dual-licensing

Kevin P. Fleming kevin+osi at km6g.us
Fri Jan 3 10:59:10 UTC 2020

I'd only make one small change.

Centralizing copyright *licensing* in a single entity enables those
(and additional) business models. I haven't come across many instances
outside of the FSF where contributors are asked to assign their
copyrights to the single entity, generally they are only asked to
provide a perpetual/blah/blah license which allows for infinite
relicensing.