[License-discuss] Still looking for nice

Pamela Chestek pamela.chestek at opensource.org
Sat Feb 29 09:11:29 UTC 2020

All,

I'm still seeing a lot of emails that I think are too intemperate in
tone. I suspect the reason is that we are on some very hot button topics
for people. I'm asking everyone to put some more effort into editing
their emails before sending. Perhaps edit it as if you're writing to the
person you respect most in the world, but who is a bit mistaken in their
opinion so you want to politely point out the error in their reasoning.

Thanks,

Pam

Pamela Chestek
Chair, License Committee