[License-discuss] Language, appropriateness, and ideas

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Fri Feb 28 16:36:24 UTC 2020

Josh Berkus dixit:

>And yet you just managed to make a spirited refutation of the license
>header proposal without once resorting to name-calling and profanity.
>So clearly it is possible for any civilized human to do so.

There’s quite a distance between the first two quoted lines of yours
and the third.

Feel free, however, to translate between people of different styles
of communication.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“The final straw, to be honest, was probably my amazement at the volume of
petty, peevish whingeing certain of your peers are prone to dish out on