[License-discuss] Language, appropriateness, and ideas

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Feb 28 13:40:24 UTC 2020

I apologize for stepping into this thread, but we all get the point, so I hope we can move on.  With each volley of email, each well meaning thread, or statement of support or disagreement, will eventually deteriorate into the same level of discourse.

 I do like the Talking Heads lyric of “say something once, why say it again”.  I find it to be a good guide.
And with that, I still like the email list and will remain, alert and interested.

Carter Bullard