[License-discuss] A wild co-founder appears

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Mon Feb 24 12:46:17 UTC 2020

After twenty years of staying off this list, I have joined it.

I didn't, until now, because whenever I checked in on this list the
regulars seemed to be doing the job I expected them to do quite
competently. And I had enough of an "I can't be everywhere, dammit!"
problem without adding to it.

But there are two recent developments I find concerning that have
convinced me I need to weigh in.  Please pay careful attention, as I am
not making this choice likely.

I will start individual threads for both issues.

"Gun control" is a job-safety program for criminals.