[License-discuss] Ethical open source licensing - Persona non Grata Preamble

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Feb 24 04:01:26 UTC 2020

Quoting Eric Schultz (eric at wwahammy.com):

[...]
> I know most of you think Rick is out of line because I know you are
> good, thoughtful people.  [...]

I concur with Pam, that any thread yanked in such directions has no
future, and will therefore follow her wise counsel.

(In closing, however, one reminder:  I've made, and am making, _zero_
comment on merits of Eric's or anyone else's grudge against Mr.
Stallman -- simply not anything I addressed.  Nor any comment on any
grudges against BP plc or Amazon.com, Inc,  I trust that my actual point
will be grasped correctly by mailing list regulars.)

--
Cheers,                     "Why doesn't anyone invite copyeditors to parties,
Rick Moen                   when we're such cool people out with whom to hang?"