[License-discuss] Certifying MIT-0

Gil Yehuda gyehuda at verizonmedia.com
Thu Apr 23 15:59:41 UTC 2020

FWIW I thought the zLib license was a good alternative for this use-case
(e.g. sample code that you expect people to use, modify and you don't want
to be attributed). But MIT-0 has the Warranty disclaimer. Seems better for
that reason.

Gil Yehuda: I help with external technology engagement

>From the Open Source Program Office
<https://developer.yahoo.com/opensource/docs/> at Yahoo --> Oath - ->
Verizon Media