[License-discuss] Generic process for removing approved licenses. Re: REMOVE AAL from list of approved licenses

McCoy Smith mccoy at lexpan.law
Wed Apr 1 04:02:54 UTC 2020

"Deprecated" I think encompasses two concepts from the LP Committee
categorization from '06: 1) voluntary retirement; and 2) superseded.  In
other words, licenses that really ought not be considered prospectively for
use, but for which retrospective use should not be considered non-"open
source" (in the sense that that terminology means "not OSI-approved").