[License-discuss] License for 'source available' software without ability to create clones of the software?

ALIEN Quake alienquake at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 12:54:35 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm the one and only author of the specific software. The software it's proprietary. I would like to release source code and allow people to contribute to it. But at the same time, I would like to:

1. Prevent the usage of the original code to be used elsewhere, for eg: inside very similar software, practically a copy with minor differences/different logic.

2. Prevent the usage of the all future contributions which comes from the Pull Requests to be used elsewhere, for eg: inside very similar software, practically a copy with minor differences/different logic.

Is there any kind of licensing which work like that?