[License-discuss] Evolving the License Review process for OSI

Pamela Chestek pamela at chesteklegal.com
Mon May 27 01:30:42 UTC 2019

On 5/26/19 12:48 PM, Henrik Ingo wrote:
> As was mentioned, the timing of this announcement correlates with
> recent ad hominem attacks on Richard and Bruce, but I choose to
> believe the causality is rather explained by the newly elected board
> having started its term.
I can confirm it was a coincidence. Recognizing the need for the email
and sketching out the framework for the messaging occurred at the OSI
face-to-face Board meeting in the first week in May, May 6 and 7. The
final tweaks to the email and the Board approval were shortly before it
was sent on May 24.

Pam

Pamela S. Chestek
Chestek Legal