[License-discuss] comprehensiveness (or not) of the OSI-approved list

Ben Hilburn bhilburn at gmail.com
Mon May 20 16:09:23 UTC 2019

Just realized that my snip of the first quote from Richard in my previous
e-mail had removed the first sentence, where Richard very clearly said "I
guess I don't either," making it clear that the rest of the paragraph was
something of a philosophical reflection about the list. It's also obviously
not a statement from the OSI board, etc.,

My general questions about philosophy, goals, and mission are the same - as
echoed in Luis' original message - but I did want to make the above clear
for anyone that finds this thread in the archives later. Full original
quote below: