[License-discuss] [License-review] Evolving the License Review process for OSI

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jun 2 17:40:17 UTC 2019

Quoting Thorsten Glaser (tg at mirbsd.de):

> Chris DiBona dixit:
>
> >As a side not, we (Google) open sourced etherpad of you're looking for
>
> That works with almost no browsers. Not with lynx, links, links2, w3m,
> dillo, Arachne, …

Real-time collaborative Web-based editing is going to unavoidably
require a good Javscript engine able to do XMLHTTP, Thorsten.  No way
around that.

Etherpad's really quite good and useful, though.  CryptPad is even more so.
If you haven't tried them, I'd recommend doing so, even if it requires
bending a little and installing PaleMoon or ungoogled-chromium.

--
Cheers,        There's no theorem like Bayes's Theorem, like no theorem we know.
Rick Moen      Everything about it is appealing, everything about it is a wow.