[License-discuss] The CAL is NOT unilateral because...

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Tue Jul 30 18:48:13 UTC 2019

Alexander Terekhov (pseudonymously) wrote:

> The CAL is NOT unilateral because in a unilateral license agreement a licensee/offeree has no contractual liability; there are no damages *and* no specific performance can possibly be imposed on a licensee/offeree in a unilateral license agreement.

I will step in to say that Alexander is wrong. He should please take his legal theories to court rather than bury this discussion list in such legal silliness. Citing court cases in this forum proves nothing. Please no longer answer him here.

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen

Rosenlaw ( <http://www.rosenlaw.com/> www.rosenlaw.com)

LinkedIn: LawrenceRosen