[License-discuss] End of CAL discussion? Paging Arthur Brock.

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Thu Jul 25 15:48:41 UTC 2019

I don't have questions, because I think I understand what Holonet is
intended to do. But Arthur reached out to me privately a while back,
expressing dismay that the technical reasons for the license weren't aired
to the degree he would have liked. IMO even if they were, this would not
have justified accepting the license as submitted. So, the attempt might
have been discarded as moot to the purpose of getting the license accepted.
But you will notice we seem to be at the end of the CAL 1 discussion,
leaving only that not addressed.

    Thanks

    Bruce