[License-discuss] End of CAL discussion? Paging Arthur Brock.

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Tue Jul 23 19:36:43 UTC 2019

Are we finished discussing the Cryptographic Autonomy License?

I am disappointed that Arthur Brock did not step up to explain his license
and left all of the representation to Van. Van is not really an expert in
the technical needs that motivated Arthur to ask him to work on that
license, and in my private correspondence with Arthur, it seemed he had
something to say.

Van, this is not a court of law and I don't think there is a downside in
having the client talk with us. Could you invite him to?

    Thanks

    Bruce