[License-discuss] Canons of construction

Christine Hall christine at fossforce.com
Wed Jul 3 15:37:45 UTC 2019

Just my opinion, but I'm not sure this would be particularly useful, and
might hinder future license discussions more than help. I think it is
enough to say that all licenses being considered must conform completely
to the OSD, and that issues outside of that should be considered on a
case-by-case level.

Participants in a discussion are already free to point to "case law," to
point out that issues under discussion were or were not approved
previously.

Christine Hall
Publisher & Editor
FOSS Force: Keeping tech free