[License-discuss] Trigger for licensee obigations

Smith, McCoy mccoy.smith at intel.com
Tue Jul 2 16:04:55 UTC 2019

I’m curious how you arrive at this conclusion given that AGPL says “*Each licensee is addressed as ‘you’*. ‘Licensees’ and ‘recipients’ may be individuals *or organizations*.”

[although I will concede that AGPL does not explicitly state that an organization-licensee does not have obligations under the license to its own employees.  I’d consider that part of the Freedom Zero concept though, for that organization].