[License-discuss] FYI, opensource.dev released

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Wed Jan 9 20:20:30 UTC 2019

This (which is great) links to the list of popular licenses, which reminds
me that EPL and CDDL should probably go off that list now.  Granted, EPL
and Apache are both "foundation licenses", but Apache really is widely
popular outside the ASF.  The number of EPL or CDDL projects can probably
be counted on two hands at this point.