[License-discuss] For Discussion: Cryptographic Autonomy License (CAL) Beta 2

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Thu Aug 15 15:34:50 UTC 2019

> Also:
> On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:54 AM Henrik Ingo <henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi>
> wrote:
>
>> [snip]
>>  - I don't support the underlying goal of making money and attacking
>> competing implementations.
>>

> For the record, this is not the goal. The goal is to create a platform
> that is resistant to attempts to undermine user's autonomy. The CAL is one
> of the tools in that effort.

Sorry, that part went out very unclear. I just wanted to say the bar is
higher when the license steward is a commercial company. This is not meant
as an expression of distrust toward your client, but in many that have gone
before them.

henrik

henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
+358-40-5697354        skype: henrik.ingo            irc: hingo
www.openlife.cc

My LinkedIn profile: http://fi.linkedin.com/pub/henrik-ingo/3/232/8a7