[License-discuss] Pritunl "open source"

Antoine Thomas antoine.thomas at prestashop.com
Thu Jun 21 07:46:10 UTC 2018

At OW2 Con a few years ago, someone from the Talend company introduced in a
talk the concept of "open core". And he explained the difference with "open
source".

This was really similar.

[image: PrestaShop]
<https://www.prestashop.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_campaign=emails-signatures>