[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Wrapping OSI licenses (UNCLASSIFIED)

Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) cem.f.karan.civ at mail.mil
Tue Feb 20 20:48:32 UTC 2018

But isn't that what I'm aiming for?  The meta-license (or meta-agreement, or
whatever you want to call it), can have those terms in it.  Then the user
would say something like "Apache 2.0 with meta-license foobar", and get
exactly the effect that we're talking about.

The main issue I have with this approach is that I think some licenses don't
allow you to change their terms (GPL?  Too busy to check at the moment).  That
would have to be addressed in some manner as well.