[License-discuss] Open source license with obligation to display an attribution?

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Wed Dec 5 21:57:16 UTC 2018

Christopher Sean Morrison dixit:

>statement on their code with an explanation? Does Berne saying a work
>typically has reciprocal right protection imply Gov’t codes have full

There was a case where one US government employee has successfully
defended their copyright in a work outside of the USA.

Berne Convention harmonises copyright, not PD (absence of copyright).

(By the way, if someone could beat this into DJB, I’d be thankful.)

bye,
//mirabilos
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt