[License-discuss] Open source license with obligation to display an attribution

Antoine Thomas antoine.thomas at prestashop.com
Tue Dec 4 15:00:42 UTC 2018

For web apps, you can add an attribution file at a known path, e.g:
foo.com/attribution.md, this is easy to check even if the link is not
visible.

For desktop apps, in the menu you can add a "about" entry somewhere. Many
open source apps are crediting the project developers this way.

[image: PrestaShop]
<https://www.prestashop.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_campaign=emails-signatures>

Antoine Thomas aka ttoine

Developer Advocate