[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: I've been asked to license my open source project CC0

Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) cem.f.karan.civ at mail.mil
Wed Nov 8 14:47:18 UTC 2017

Yes, but that's because US Federal Government works generally don't have copyright attached within the US, so CC0 was the best option.  That may not be the case here.

Thanks,
Cem Karan

---
Other than quoted laws, regulations or officially published policies, the views expressed herein are not intended to be used as an authoritative state of the law nor do they reflect official positions of the U.S. Army, Department of Defense or U.S. Government.