[License-discuss] I've been asked to license my open source project CC0

Shahar Or mightyiampresence at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 19:26:10 UTC 2017

Nigel, in case there's a misunderstanding—I'm not contributing to a CC0
licensed project. A maintainer of a CC0 licensed project has requested me
to re-license my ISC licensed project to CC0.

What do you mean by "Modifying the stock CC0"? Did they?

And what do you mean by "they won’t use your code anyway"? They intend to
use it as a dependency, via package management (Node.js/NPM) and
specifically include it in their web frontend via bundling (Webpack,
probably).