[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Possible alternative was: Re: U.S. Army Research Laboratory Open Source License (ARL OSL) Version 0.4.1

Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) cem.f.karan.civ at mail.mil
Wed Mar 1 23:21:16 UTC 2017

What would you want to see in such a policy that is different from what is on code.gov, or different from ARL's published policy?  I can bring this up at the Federal Source Code Policy meetings.  Note that if the Government takes that route, it will likely have to take the full Federal Register route, including comments, etc.  That means that any suggestions you make right now are only for me to gather preliminary information; nothing more.

Thanks,
Cem Karan