[License-discuss] Possible alternative was: Re: U.S. Army Research Laboratory Open Source License (ARL OSL) Version 0.4.1

Tzeng, Nigel H. Nigel.Tzeng at jhuapl.edu
Wed Mar 1 18:10:03 UTC 2017

Larry,

Zero disagreement. The fact is that CC0 is already being used for government source code released as open source. Half the examples provided on the code.gov are licensed cc0 and on the github discussion the response was that cc0 was Open Source as far as fedgov was concerned even if not OSI approved.

This was brought up months ago and ignored.

Nigel

Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com)