[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Groups/Communities

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Thu Jan 5 10:49:04 UTC 2017

The FSFE maintains some kind of guild of European free software
lawyers. Some of whom are members of this list as well :-) I'm
obviously not part of it myself, even if I have once benefited from
their collective advice. But I believe there's a mailing list where
they keep in touch with each other.

https://lwn.net/Articles/230864/

henrik