[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Groups/Communities

Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) cem.f.karan.civ at mail.mil
Wed Jan 4 19:39:06 UTC 2017

Hi Patrick, if you poke through the archives for the license-discuss mailing
list, you'll find some discussion under ARL Open Source license.  There is
also some discussion at the very bottom of
https://github.com/presidential-innovation-fellows/code-gov-web/issues/41, and
https://github.com/presidential-innovation-fellows/code-gov-web/issues/28
discusses the advice that we're getting/giving to some degree.  Most of the
other discussion that I've been a part of (I'm a US Government employee) has
been at various meetings that aren't open to the public.

Thanks,
Cem Karan