[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: U.S. Army Research Laboratory Open Source License (ARL OSL) Version 0.4.1

Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) cem.f.karan.civ at mail.mil
Mon Feb 27 18:10:22 UTC 2017

I've forwarded your question to our internal counsel, and I'm hoping to get a
message back in a day or two.  I'll post it when they get back to me.

As for our legal counsel posting to this list directly, they've told me in the
past that they won't do that because it violates some statute or contract
clause[1].  So, I apologize if I have to act as a filter, but that is the best
I can do at the moment.

Thanks,
Cem Karan

[1] I'm not sure what exactly, they've explained it to me, but I keep
forgetting the finer details.