[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: US Army Research Laboratory Open Source License proposal

Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) cem.f.karan.civ at mail.mil
Thu Aug 18 20:14:43 UTC 2016

The real trick is the DoJ; they have to defend the USG in court, as well as
deal with any other legal aspects.  If they are willing to accept the licenses
as-is, then I suspect that rest of the USG would go along (note that I can't
speak for the USG on this, someone with authority to sign off on the policy
would have to make that decision).

Thanks,
Cem Karan