[License-discuss] Short permissive no attribution required open source license

Michael R. Bernstein michael at fandomhome.com
Wed Oct 21 16:35:35 UTC 2015

Sorry, I now realize you were asking about the attribution requirement in
materials accompanying binary distributions. Just use BSD stamped into each
file & and include a waiver of the attribution requirements in the LICENSE
file, or stamp zlib into each file (it is shorter than BSD in any case).

Again, IANAL, TINLA, etc.

- Michael