[License-discuss] Any Free License, an open source license

Ben Cotton bcotton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 13 23:32:28 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> but OSI would be
> remiss in just outsourcing OSI Certified assessments to FSF or anyone
> else.

I agree with this objection. Perhaps changing the license list from
the licenses on the FSF page to the list of OSI-approved licenses
would be a suitable way to address it. This, of course, limits the
list and would appear to exclude the public domain and similar. I'm
not sure if that really matters, since I don't understand what the
real point of this license is.

--
Ben Cotton