[License-discuss] Shortest copyleft licence

Maxthon Chan xcvista at me.com
Tue Mar 31 17:59:52 UTC 2015

I have a gut feeling that this thread have somewhat common point as my “simple English BSD equivalent” thread as there are just too many politics and complexities involved in those licenses and engineers, being not-so-professional in law, gets confused easily.

I still remembered my days reading through 17 USC and Chinese copyright law just to grasp an idea on how copyright works, and before I filed my patents I bought a book on how patent laws work. I have to educate myself in those legal concepts just to protect my own work.