[License-discuss] Shortest copyleft licence

Maxthon Chan xcvista at me.com
Tue Mar 31 10:30:43 UTC 2015

How about this copyleft clause for 2BSDL or 3BSDL (that is, add this clause into the existing clauses of 2BSDL or 3BSDL to make it copyleft) with a rewritten clause 2 and a new clause 3 (3BSDL’s clause 3 get bumped to clause 4 in this case)

2. Redistributions in binary form of this work or any derivative work of this work must be accompanied with the corresponding, human-preferred source code.

3. Redistribution of any derivative work must be also licensed under the same license as this work.