[License-discuss] Does this look like an open source license?

ChanMaxthon xcvista at me.com
Fri Jan 23 01:09:23 UTC 2015

I was once using straight 3c-BSDL but one incident (I am not from an Anglophone country) proved to me that it's language is too complex in local courts. Now I am sort of forced into creating a functional equivalent using only simple English (definition: restrict word usage to the 3000 basic English word defined by Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary) so this is my first attempt.

Sent from my iPhone