[License-discuss] Open source attribution

William Cheung William.Cheung at ventyx.abb.com
Tue Apr 29 16:32:46 UTC 2014

If I am developing a commercial software that is invoking an open source platform that has Apache 2.0 licence, and that open source platform uses other open source libraries or platforms, in the attribution of the open source platform, do I need to include all attributions of the open source libraries or platforms used by the one I directly invoke?  A good example is JBoss.  It uses many other open source libraries with various OSS licensing terms.  Should I only attribute Jboss or Jboss + all OSS included by Jboss?

William