[License-discuss] UNSUBSCRIBE

Nirk Niggler nirk.niggler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 07:02:34 UTC 2014

To unsubscribe from the list, go to the page linked in the bottom of the
email:

At the bottom of the page, look for "To unsubscribe from License-discuss,
get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your
subscription email address:".  Type in your email address and hit the
"Unsubscribe or edit options" button, then hit "unsubscribe" on the next
page.