[License-discuss] FAQ suggestion

Richard Fontana fontana at sharpeleven.org
Thu Nov 14 19:58:07 UTC 2013

On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 21:46:50 -0800
Luis Villa <luis at lu.is> wrote:

> Karl, Richard, anyone else: any thoughts on this?

It seems a useful addition. I would suggest the following changes:

Use initial caps for 'open source definition'.

Change 'perpetual and irrevocable' to 'perpetual'.

The draft entry ignores the fact that there are some licenses that have
been approved by the OSI but considered nonconformant to the FSD by the
FSD, but that may not be an important detail to emphasize here.

- Richard