[License-discuss] Proposal to revise (and move?) the CC0 FAQ

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Thu Nov 14 15:50:30 UTC 2013

Luis Villa scripsit:

>    1. It's extremely odd that we have a FAQ entry about one particular
>    rejected license, and no others.

>From what I understand, Questions are in fact Frequently Asked about it.
There is no howling demand from the punters for explanations of the Sun
Community Source License, the various Microsoft shared-source licenses,
the University of Utah Public License, etc.

--
"Why yes, I'm ten percent Jewish on my manager's side."      John Cowan
    --Connie Francis                         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan