[License-discuss] Text version issue on licenses pages

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Sun Mar 17 17:58:55 UTC 2013

I agree that these should be served as plain text without the CMS
header/footer/etc., but don't (offhand) see a way of doing this in the
CMS. Any lurking Drupal masters want to show me how it can be done?

Assuming it is somehow possible in the CMS, I think it would be great
to add these more widely - a copy of the author's canonical .txt
version where available; a copy systematically generated from the
canonical HTML (perhaps with pandoc) where no canonical text version
exists. But that will take some effort.

As part of that effort, I have added a "canonical .txt?" column to the
wiki license info gathering page and filled in the row for MPL 2.0:

http://wiki.opensource.org/license_comment_sweep

Anyone who wants to help out with that, please feel free :)

Luis