[License-discuss] call for volunteers: getting rid of comments on OSI licenses

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Wed Mar 6 04:06:53 UTC 2013

Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> writes:
>I'll also set up a wiki page (location TBD) to track which licenses
>have been reviewed (based on #2 and #3), so people aren't opening the
>same licenses over and over again.

Luis, I've created the page as we discussed:

  http://wiki.opensource.org/license_comment_sweep

I made up a methodology -- it is not written in stone; please feel free
to change anything you want about the plan as described there!

Folks: remember you'll need to get an authorized account to edit.  Luis
should be able to create those (and Luis, if you can't, let me know and
we'll fix that).

Best,
-Karl