[License-discuss] Open Source Eventually License Development

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Jul 29 15:30:28 UTC 2013

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

All the FSF will say about it is that if and when the program becomes
free software, at that point we could recommend its use, and until then
we urge people not to use it.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation