[License-discuss] Some suggested writing projects to improve opensource.org: call for volunteers

Luis Villa luis at lu.is
Tue Jul 9 03:42:52 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 5:44 AM, Ben Cotton <bcotton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Luis Villa <luis at lu.is> wrote:
>>> - "case for business" that refers to "Frank Hecker of Netscape":
>>> http://opensource.org/advocacy/case_for_business.php Frank hasn't been
>>> with "Netscape" in over a decade, or Mozilla for four years.
>
> I can take this one. How should drafts be posted for review?

Thanks, Ben!

I'd suggest putting them in the OSI wiki for review/discussion; I've
sent you an account invite.

I also created this page you can use:
http://wiki.opensource.org/website_case_for_business

And a project page at for anyone else who wants to jump in:
http://wiki.opensource.org/website_improvements

Someone else has also volunteered to help out; I'll let them introduce
themselves when they want to :)

Luis