[License-discuss] Published revised opensource.org/licenses page

Engel Nyst engel.nyst at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:19:40 UTC 2013

Hello license-discuss,

Thank you for the work and patience on this. IMHO the new page looks
more useful than it used to be.

Cosmetic point: two of the licenses have explicit version, while the
others don't. Is this intended?

A little off, another cosmetic point: I cannot find Mozilla Public
License 1.1 linked anywhere, except the page with MPL 1.0 text. Am I
missing it, or is this intended? Even if it is superceded by 2.0, I
would have expected it listed. It's barely superceded, after all, and
I suppose projects may use it.

Sorry if I'm missing existing discussions on these trivial points, the
subject has many threads...