[License-discuss] Boilerplate license text for permissive licenses?

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Tue Jan 1 23:14:06 UTC 2013

Possibly relevant/of interest to those following this thread, from a
student of Daniel's:

http://turingmachine.org/~dmg/temp/trevor_BSD_report_2012_12_23.pdf

I have not read it all yet, but it looks useful for informing our
discussion of how to clean up/further standardize the BSD/MIT/X11
variants, based on an analysis of 70K versions of the statements, as
found in Debian.